About Me

My photo
I'm Shelly, a nature-worshipper, animal lover, mom, yogini, and adventure-seeker living in the great Northwest US! I share my life with an amazingly strong, kind man and a beautiful, compassionate and hilarious daughter. In 2009, we embarked on a new path of veganism, and are eating so many delicious, healthy foods, feeling great and finding the transition to be easy, exciting and fun! We also have the wanderlust! So this blog will include our journeys around the world!

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

My very favorite go-to energy bites recipes!

Easy and Fun. My motto lately, what I'm aspiring to! Jossy started remote school today, and having these on hand for snacks or even a breakfast is so handy! You can keep them in the refrigerator or the freezer. They usually do not last long after I make them! My friend Keli shared these two recipes with me a while back, and they are definitely my go-to's! The blog is called gimmesomeoven.com, here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment